Friday, April 20, 2012

Fun Stuff by Loren

Hey Everyone,
My name is Loren Mackenzie Anders and I am so excited about my new blog. :) This blog is not for updates on my life, but for fun stuff you can do with me. :) I will be doing different challenges, such as the "100 Day Picture Challenge" and other fun challenges.  I will (hopefully) be posting funny videos and pics.  As well as, my favorite recipes, books, movies, etc. 
I am a believer in Jesus Christ, so I will have a scripture verse for each week as well. :)
You can also email me with any new ideas you may have for my blog.  I would love to hear from you. :) My email will be at the end of each of my posts.

Thanks for checking out my new blog. :)

~Loren Mackenzie


"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding.  In all your ways acknowlege Him, and He will keep your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6


My E-mail - sign4christ@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment